Thursday, August 14, 2008
I have been tagged for two different games. So here we go!
My daughter Heather and Bethany tagged me for this one and I thought it looked like fun, so I decided to do this one.It’s a random tag, and here are the rules!
1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!
Six random facts about me:
1) I think I was the first girl who went to "makeout point" oh, I'm sorry, "lookout point", and didn't "makeout". My hubby (to be) wanted to go and watch the President of United States plane practice landing and take off... so he said we were going to "lookout point".... Guess what! We were the only two people outside of their cars! We sat on the hood of his camaro and watched the plane come and go! We were so good that evening! lol! All the other car windows were all steamed up. I wonder why? lol
2) My parents were not getting along again, so it looked like they were headed for a second divorce, so my husband promised my parents that he would love me and take care of me forever and never leave me. So my parents agreed that I could get married at age 16, (senior in high school). We have been married for 35 years! And still going strong! Oh, I graduated half year early from high school while married.
3) I have a beautiful 32 year old daughter and handsome 13 year old grandson.
4) I have been a Kindergarten teacher, full charge bookeeper, office manager, business office manager, baby sitter; Ministry - Youth pastors with my hubby, He has been associate pastor, senoir pastor for total of 20 years - I have worked along side my husband in the ministry - music, Sunday School, Children's Church, Nursery, Women's Ministry Director, Teacher, "cheif cook and bottle washer"... if there was a need I did it!
5) In my late 30's I went back to college and received my degree in biblical counseling.'
6) Why did I tell you #'s 3,4,5? Because by the time I could remember until my father's death bed I was told I was worthless, sick dog, not going to amount to anything; Plus... a guidance councelor in High School told me to forget college, I was not going to amount to anything. I was to learn a trade or other low skill job. Well, I proved them wrong! With God.. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!!! Amen... I don't like the word CAN'T .... So don't let others tell you can't or that you are not worth anything... they are liars!!!! BEElieve in the YOU that God made!!!!
Tag You're It!
Do You Weary Like I Do
Sharon Quiet Reflections
By His Grace
Beth A Mom's Life
Tracey Thirsty For Him
Heather Not a DIY Life
And Anyone Else Who Wants to be TAGGED!
Don't forget to link back to me so I will know you are playing... I would love to read your answers.