Saturday, November 22, 2008
Melanie found this fun Scattergories meme this afternoon when visiting Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
The Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
* They have to be real places, names, things. nothing made up!
* You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* Tag at least 5 people to play along - I tag everyone!
1. What is your name... Michele
2. A four letter word... More
3. A boy's name... Matthew
4. A girl's name... Mary
5. An occupation... Mail person
6. A color... Maroon
7. Something you wear... Moo Moo
8. A beverage... Milkshake (chocolate of course)
9. A food... Mashed Potatoes
10. Something found in the bathroom... Mildew (hope not!)
11. A place... Mississippi
12. A reason for being late... Mascara ran (yeah right!)
Wow! A couple of those were really tough! But, I did it! How about you? Can you answer each of the above questions using only words that begin with the first letter of your first name?