To view other participants click here
1. Have your children corrected you somehow this week? I'm sure she has...
2. Are you waiting for a particular something to happen? yes, several somethings matter of fact.
3. Do you chat online? Yes, mostly to my sister.
4. What is the oldest thing you own? either my great-grandmother's baby cup, or a marble top table my great aunt gave me. I'm not sure how old the table is, but the cup is over 120 years old!
5. What's for dinner tonight? I think it's spaghetti & meatballs.... my daughter Heather is cooking.
6. Are you artistic? I used to be.
7. Are you getting an income tax refund? Plans for it? Refund? What's that?
8. Do you use 'zero payments/zero interest for XX months' to buy things? No.
I'll bet that cup is so neat. over 120 years old. Wow! I love this Meme...random questions that help us get to know you better.
I love learning more things about you.
I just read your sidebar. Congrats on your award; you are a blessing and I learn so much whenever I drop by your blog. I'm so glad that you didn't listen to that counselor. I know you were an excellent Kindergarten teacher.
Cute meme! I'll have to check it out. Happy Saturday to you!
Always interesting answers to read and learn...
Post a Comment