To view others answers please click here:
1. What is your favorite family activity? Playing games.
2. Do you know how to play poker? Yes.... not well...
3. Have you ever been to a chiropractor? yes Regularly? at one time, but it stopped helping me.
4. Have you ever slopped pigs or milked cows? No, but I did raise two bulls for 2 years... now that's another funny story!!!
5. How are you doing with the goals you made for the New Year? I'm doing pretty well with them.....
6. Is there something you dread doing every day? I don't like wearing the mask and using my bi pap machine to sleep every night. But I have to wear it or I may die.... so..... One of my goals as I loose weight... I may be able to loose the bi pap machine!
7. What room in your home would you most like to buy new furniture for? The living room... the furniture is old, miss-matched and broken down. Literally... we have phone books under my chair to hold up my chair on one side! The legs broke on one side. Now I know why it was so cheap when we bought it in May at a second hand store! lol
8. If I had a dollar for __every pound I lost and gained back. I'd be able to _feed a small country!_.
Hey Michelle! That was a fun list to read! Thanks for stopping over at my blog and saying the nice things you said! I so want to be a blessing to others! I have cousins that live in Phoenix. I used to travel to AZ quite a bit! I love your dry warm state!!!! I'm in michigan and we're supposed to get hit again today with alot of snow! I love the snow, but after awhile you just want some warmth!!!! God Bless!
Our family loves playing games too. Still praying for you,now I have a more specific prayer. Love the last one.
LOL! Great answers...so transparent! Have a great day!
That was fun...I'd love to hear the bull story! lol
Happy Saturday, my friend.
Great list dear.
What is your favorite game?
My husband has a cpap. How is the bipap different from a cpap?? Just wondering!!
Post a Comment