Sunday, April 19, 2009
I haven't done a tag in awhile and my friend Kim decided she wanted to get to know me better so she tagged me with this fun tag.
Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing:
Mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1) Seeing my mom and step-dad this summer!
2) Seeing other family members this summer as well; like my big sister, Marsha!
3) Have a safe trip back east to visit family and enjoy seeing places and people I have not seen in years.
4) Continue to loose weight until I am a 'healthy weight".
5) Be healthier.
6) Write and publish a book.
7) Continue to grow in the Lord.
8) Last and certainly not least....Going to heaven to see my Lord and Savior!
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1) Devotions and Prayer
2) Made a yummy egg beaters omelet.
3) Went to Wal Mart and spent too much money! Things are too expensive these days!
4) Talked to my sister on IM
5) Picked up dinner at El Pollo Loco (yes, there is really a restaurant called the Crazy Chicken)
6) Took dinner over to my daughter Heather's and ate with them.
7) Did some blogging.
8) Watched a movie with my hubby in evening.
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
1) Wear single digit size clothing.
2) Sit anywhere I want to.
3) Walk without pain.
4) Have the gift of healing and through Christ heal everyone.
5) Be able to help all those who are hurting, homeless, abused, and need help.
6) See all my loved ones come to trust the Lord.
7) Be able to visit my family whenever I want to.
8) Bring peace to the world.
9) I am adding a 9th one here! I forgot to spell check earlier... So another thing I wish I could do... SEPLL... I mean... SPELL!!! lol....
8 SHOWS I WATCH
1) Beauty and the Beast ( It's an oldie, but so romantic)
4) American Idol
5) Wheel of Fortune
6) Hallmark movies
7) The Mentalist
8) PBS - Masterpiece Theater
8 BLOGGERS TAGGED
I'm tagging people I don't know very well, YET. If you do this please tell me so I can come learn more about you.
Alleluiabelle - Humble As I Go
Beth - An Instrument 4 His Glory
Sharon - Sit With Me Awhile
Esthermay - The Heart of a Pastor's Wife
Angela - Free Spirit Haven
Jensmere - Count It All Joy
Joanne - One So Blessed
Debbie - Heart Choices
BIG HUGS EVERYONE!!
Oh and you know what? If I didn't tag you and you want to do this, PLEASE feel free. I wanted to tag all my followers but I'd be here all day. So if you're a friend and want to do this, let me know so I can come check it out!!