The next couple of weeks are going to be EXTREMELY busy for my family and I. We are doing our last minute packing for our long cross country move to Pennsylvania. I have the following prayer requests for my family.
1) Health: We all need to stay in good health because we are all without health care.
Heather continues to be bothered with her autoimmune hives. Karl is having IBS problems. Jim's back (has degenerative disk disease) is causing him a great amount of pain due to all the packing and lifting.
2) Travel Mercies: I will fly back east on Wed. July 29th. Jim, Travis and our cat will drive in the moving truck. Heather, Karl with 4 dogs, and a cat will drive the van. They will all leave Thursday, July 30th after they pack up the truck. They hope to arrive in PA on Monday, Aug. 3rd.
3) Considering we no longer have our motor home, we still need to find a place to live when we arrive. I will stay with my mom when I get back there and I hope to find a place to live by the time they arrive.
4) Car: Jim and I need to find a car to purchase when we get back there.
5) Jobs: Karl needs to find a job, in the mean time we are praying he will get unemployment (was fired a few weeks ago). If the Lord wants Heather and I to get a job, he will need to provide the health we need as well as the right opportunity as well. Jim also would like to get a part time job as an adjutant teacher for a college, besides his full time job as a Christian School Bible teacher.
6) We will need to get our PA licenses/ ID's. Also, we will need to go to the right government agencies for financial assistance until we get on our feet again. Especially health care assistance. We are all on prescription drugs.
7) School: Travis will need to be enrolled in school. This will be a difficult time for Travis, being new, in a new place, and first year in High School! Karl has been taking college courses online for a business adm. degree. Pray he continues to do well. We are all very proud of Karl. He is doing excellent!
8) Adjustments: We all need to adjust to our new surroundings which are very different from AZ to say the least, but we are looking forward to the opportunities as well. Pray for the animals as they too will need to adjust to the new surroundings as well.
9) Continue to show the Love of Christ and be a witness wherever God leads us. To find a church home. To establish friendships and reconnect with family members as well.
10) Jim and I have 2 very special unspoken as well.
I will be praying for all of your needs, I love you.
Joining you beloved one in prayer for these requests..((hugs))
Praying for you and your family, my friend. Good Luck in all you do.
Praying for you this week.
I'm praying, Michele. Please keep us updated as we pray!
Keeping you in our prayers as well. We can all light a candle at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher thanks to http://holylandprayer.com. God bless.
Joining you in all your prayers needs my friend!
Post a Comment