- What’s one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment of God? Spend more time quiet in His presence listening more than talking.
- What’s the most humanly impossible thing you will ask God to do this year? Besides asking for healing for friends and family, the other thing would be to have my siblings and their families all together this year for a reunion for my mom.
- What’s the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year? Focus on my health, especially weight loss.
- In which spiritual discipline do you most want to make progress this year, and what will you do about it? Be more consistent with my quiet time with the Lord. Don’t put the TV on until my quiet time is finished.
- What is the single biggest time waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year? Having the TV on for “company”. Leave it off for most of the day and listen to my Christian music more often. It will give me a better attitude as well.
- What is the most helpful new way you could strengthen your church? Prayer. Get involved in our new church in some way. Pray about how the Lord wants me to serve in our new church.
- For whose salvation will you pray most fervently this year? I have a top 10 list that I’d rather not make public because some of the people do check in and read either my blog or FB.
- What’s the most important way you will, by God’s grace, try to make this year different from last year? Be a better prayer warrior for my family.
- What one thing could you do to improve your prayer life this year? Make it my #1 priority every morning.
- What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in ten years? In eternity? Being focused on my health and weight loss. The benefits will be felt 10 years from now because I will be healthier and hopefully help to ward off future problems. The discipline factor involved in this will benefit me spiritually and on into eternity.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
The 2010 Challenge
Last Tuesday my sister, Marsha challenged each of us to take 20 minutes to consider these 10 questions and then blog our answers. We were to let her know when we get them up on our blog, and come back to her blog to let her know you posted them. Below are my answers. You will notice that I answered in green, my sister and I answered the same way in a few questions so I answered those in blue. Hum, I guess that's why were are sisters... we think alike... dangerous! LOL... So take the challenge and let Marsha know you did at Marsha's Musings