By Katie on August 27th, 2012
Vitacost Energery Smoothies Recipes http://blog.vitacost.com/food-and-drink/start-your-da-with-an-energizing-smoothie.html?csrc=EM-VALU20121001FPHOB%3Ablog&_mid=45809&_rid=45809.29608.9852
Are you usually dragging your feet by mid-morning? Skip your usual breakfast and instead, start your day with one of these amazingly delicious energizing smoothies – then tackle your to-do list with ease!
This satisfying smoothie combines muscle-building protein with energy-supporting glutamine.
- ½ cup almond milk (or water)
- 2 scoops Vitacost Whey Protein Powder – Chocolate
- 500 mg Vitacost Glutamine (powder)
- 1 tsp ground coffee
- 4 ice cubes
Discover the energy secret of the Ancient Aztecs with this chia seed, fruit and protein powder concoction.
- 1 scoop Vitacost Whey Protein Powder – Vanilla
- ½ cup frozen bananas
- ½ cup frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
- 1/3 cup water (or coconut water)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
Get going in the morning with a delicious and energizing combination of green tea, flaxseeds and nutrient-rich fruits!
- ½ cup brewed green tea
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- ¾ cup frozen strawberries or blueberries
- 4 oz low fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup cranberry juice
Combine ingredients, blend and enjoy